Aggressive Criminal Defense To Protect Your Freedom
A criminal allegation can prevent you from doing what you desire and going where you want to go. If you are facing criminal charges in Southern California, it is in your best interest to seek help from one of our criminal defense attorneys. For more than 35 years, our lawyers at The Law Offices of Robert Ernenwein, PC., have provided clients like you with the professional legal counsel and aggressive defense they need.
Board-Certified Criminal Defense Attorneys
At The Law Offices of Robert Ernenwein, PC., you can trust that our attorneys will provide you with the best possible options for your legal case. We provide an honest evaluation of your situation and help investigate the best possible method to resolving it.
We are former deputy district attorneys and are familiar with how the prosecution operates. We apply our knowledge by providing each client with a creative strategy to resolve their criminal legal issue. Our firm focuses on providing aggressive and professional criminal defense to Californians who are facing a criminal allegation.
If you are unable to see a positive solution for your legal situation, learn more about how our attorneys can help by clicking the links below.
Professional Legal Counsel In Southern California
Our attorneys work with a licensed private investigator who will investigate the facts of your case and a skilled legal team that will be available to you at each step of your case. We handle criminal allegations that include sex offenses, drug offenses, DUIs, theft offenses and juvenile offenses. You can rely on us to fight your legal issue as if it were our own.
We understand the fear you may feel when facing a criminal allegation. It is in your best interest to prepare a solid defense to resolve your legal issues. Your criminal case may benefit from the professional legal counsel from one of our attorneys at The Law Offices of Robert Ernenwein, PC. Our aggressive criminal defense attorneys are former prosecutors who know what to expect in the courtroom. Allow one of our board-certified criminal defense lawyers to represent you.
- Violent Crimes
- Criminal Threats
- Elder Abuse
- Second-Degree Murder In California: Different Than Zimmerman?
- Torrance Criminal Lawyers – Involuntary Manslaughter Defenses
- Murder Defenses In California
- Murder | Degrees
- What Can Be Learned About Your Defense
- Tips For Finding The Right Arson Lawyer
- Arson FAQs
- How To Fight Felony Arson Charges
- Child Endangerment
- Child Abuse & Child Endangerment | Resources
- Assault And Battery
- Assault & Battery Explanation
- California Assault And Battery Crimes
- Charged With Assault or Battery in Torrance, CA? What You Should Do if You Are Accused
- Weapons Charges
- Los Angeles Criminal Defense Lawyer: Carrying A Concealed Weapon
- Other California Weapons Charges
- Concealed Weapons
- Theft Related Offenses
- Auto Theft Defenses
- Petty Theft And Shoplifting
- Grand Theft vs Petty Theft
- Identity Theft
- California Identity Theft Law: Penalties And Defenses Available
- Facing Identity Theft Charges?
- White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney
- Identity Theft | Credit Card Theft
- Embezzlement Charges
- Charged With Embezzlement?
- Embezzlement | Burden of Proof
- Sex Crimes
- Drug Offenses
- How To Avoid A Drug Crime Conviction
- Alternative Sentences For Drug Crimes
- Possession Of Drugs For Personal Use
- Possession Of Marijuana Laws
- Possession Of Marijuana For Sale
- Drug Possession For Sale
- Possession Of Methamphetamine For Sale
- Possession Of Heroin For Sale
- Marijuana Possession
- Marijuana Possession For Sale
- Possession Of Cocaine For Sale
- Attacking The Evidence In A DUI Case
- DUI DMV Hearing
- Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol | Vehicle Code 23152(a) & (b)
- DUI FAQs
- DUI Court Case
- DUI Reduction: Dry Reckless
- DUI Reduction: Wet Reckless
- DUI Reduction: Exhibition Of Speed
- DUI Under 21
- The No Driving Defense
- 10 Common DUI Questions
- Real DUI Success Stories
- Social Media Could Hurt Your Los Angeles DUI Case
- The ‘Rising Blood Alcohol’ Defense
- What Happens When One or More Minor Children are Present in the Car When Arrested for DUI?
- You May Not Have Been Drunk When You Were Arrested For DUI In L.A.
- DUI-Related Reductions
- DUI-Related Enhancements
- Juvenile Defense
- Domestic Violence
- General Felonies And Misdemeanors
- Disturbing The Peace
- Accessory After The Fact
- Driving With A Suspended License
- Caught Driving With A Suspended License?
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Texting And Driving – Distracted Driving Can Lead To Vehicular Manslaughter
- Vehicular Manslaughter | Resources
- Public Intoxication
- Can I Get My Public Intoxication Charge Dismissed?
- Tagging, Graffiti Can Lead To Stiff Penalties In Los Angeles
- Torrance Vandalism Lawyers Explain The Law & Your Defense
- California Vandalism Graffiti Law Penal Code 594
- Other Practice Areas
- The Criminal Court Process