Possession Of Methamphetamine For Sale
What Does It Mean If You Have Been Charged With Possession Of Methamphetamine For Sale In Los Angeles?
Without question, the state of California is very tough on drug dealers. That means if you are accused of methamphetamine possession for sale in Los Angeles, the prosecution is going to work very hard to make sure you pay for your supposed crime. Sitting back and not taking action could cost you. You may find yourself in prison for years and forced to pay a significant fine. But that’s not all. When you are found guilty of selling meth, it can affect your future for years to come.
Some Things You Should Know About Methamphetamine Charges
Simply possessing meth, also referred to as speed, crystal and crystal meth, is not necessarily a serious charge. The situation gets more complicated when it is believed you had to intent to sell those drugs. However, for the prosecution to win their case against you, they will need to prove that you were planning to sell the meth, which is not always easy for them to do.
The penalty for possession of meth varies depending on the amount of drugs that were found by law enforcement and your criminal background. There are other factors involved that could influence how you are sentenced, as well.
You Have The Right To Defend The Charges Against You
Even if you think the prosecution has a strong case against you, it still doesn’t mean you are automatically guilty. There are many defenses that come up in cases involving meth sales, which is why it is so important that you contact an attorney right away. A lawyer will be able to identify if there was an illegal search and seizure and whether your rights were violated in some way. In addition, your attorney will be able to review all the evidence against you to see if there are weak areas in the prosecution’s case.
Have you or someone you know been charged with a drug crime or any other crime? Contact The Law Offices of Robert Ernenwein, PC., Los Angeles and Orange County criminal defense lawyers, today at 424-552-3901 for a free case review.
- Violent Crimes
- Criminal Threats
- Elder Abuse
- Second-Degree Murder In California: Different Than Zimmerman?
- Torrance Criminal Lawyers – Involuntary Manslaughter Defenses
- Murder Defenses In California
- Murder | Degrees
- What Can Be Learned About Your Defense
- Tips For Finding The Right Arson Lawyer
- Arson FAQs
- How To Fight Felony Arson Charges
- Child Endangerment
- Child Abuse & Child Endangerment | Resources
- Assault And Battery
- Assault & Battery Explanation
- California Assault And Battery Crimes
- Charged With Assault or Battery in Torrance, CA? What You Should Do if You Are Accused
- Weapons Charges
- Los Angeles Criminal Defense Lawyer: Carrying A Concealed Weapon
- Other California Weapons Charges
- Concealed Weapons
- Theft Related Offenses
- Auto Theft Defenses
- Petty Theft And Shoplifting
- Grand Theft vs Petty Theft
- Identity Theft
- California Identity Theft Law: Penalties And Defenses Available
- Facing Identity Theft Charges?
- White Collar Criminal Defense Attorney
- Identity Theft | Credit Card Theft
- Embezzlement Charges
- Charged With Embezzlement?
- Embezzlement | Burden of Proof
- Sex Crimes
- Drug Offenses
- How To Avoid A Drug Crime Conviction
- Alternative Sentences For Drug Crimes
- Possession Of Drugs For Personal Use
- Possession Of Marijuana Laws
- Possession Of Marijuana For Sale
- Drug Possession For Sale
- Possession Of Methamphetamine For Sale
- Possession Of Heroin For Sale
- Marijuana Possession
- Marijuana Possession For Sale
- Possession Of Cocaine For Sale
- Attacking The Evidence In A DUI Case
- DUI DMV Hearing
- Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol | Vehicle Code 23152(a) & (b)
- DUI FAQs
- DUI Court Case
- DUI Reduction: Dry Reckless
- DUI Reduction: Wet Reckless
- DUI Reduction: Exhibition Of Speed
- DUI Under 21
- The No Driving Defense
- 10 Common DUI Questions
- Real DUI Success Stories
- Social Media Could Hurt Your Los Angeles DUI Case
- The ‘Rising Blood Alcohol’ Defense
- What Happens When One or More Minor Children are Present in the Car When Arrested for DUI?
- You May Not Have Been Drunk When You Were Arrested For DUI In L.A.
- DUI-Related Reductions
- DUI-Related Enhancements
- Juvenile Defense
- Domestic Violence
- General Felonies And Misdemeanors
- Disturbing The Peace
- Accessory After The Fact
- Driving With A Suspended License
- Caught Driving With A Suspended License?
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Texting And Driving – Distracted Driving Can Lead To Vehicular Manslaughter
- Vehicular Manslaughter | Resources
- Public Intoxication
- Can I Get My Public Intoxication Charge Dismissed?
- Tagging, Graffiti Can Lead To Stiff Penalties In Los Angeles
- Torrance Vandalism Lawyers Explain The Law & Your Defense
- California Vandalism Graffiti Law Penal Code 594
- Other Practice Areas
- The Criminal Court Process